Sunday 30 January 2011

Day 27 - Kathmandu 19th April

Rose at the usual time and went out on our usual pre-breakfast walk to the supermarket and bakery. Came back, ate, and lounged for the morning, after calling room service for lunch we went to the internet cafĂ© next door sent a couple of emails, updated facebook (I should add here that since then my gmail account automatically asks if I want to translate into Nepali whenever I type an email...). Went out for dinner at La Dolche Vita again. Had a lovely carbonara and came home for a team meeting then bed.

Congrats to the person who wanted to know if their ipod would work at base camp answer = yes, if you have a solar charger, and well done on being my 350th viewer!!! (Yes I can see the keywords used if you click my link on a google search...)

No comments:

Post a Comment