Tuesday 8 February 2011

Day 29 - Kathmandu 21st April

Oh my god sorry life has been so busy the last week or so, I really need to get on top of it all...

Woke at half 7 for an early trip to the bakery, in preparation for Rhys & Fiona to go to the Gulf Air office. As it happened they heard aboot LHR opening and set off early. I had a cream doughnut and a custard Danish, very nice! At first we were told five of us would get on a flight tomorrow morning and that they would ring the hotel later with more news. At around three they rang back to say we could all fly to LHR at 11:25am tomorrow. With that we all went up to our rooms to pack, none quite sure if they wanted to let themselves believe it. We decided to go back to the steakhouse for Vicky and Tash who had missed out the night before. I had a club sandwich that was very very good, bread, fried chicken, bacon (lots), bread, mayo, fried eggs, tomato, lettuce, fried onions, bread. Lovely! When we got to the hotel again we settled our bills and again I covered me and Rob at a total of over 11,000rupees!! Then me and Vicky had to settle our bill from before we went to Chitwan. Would have been fine, if I still had the cash to cover it, and then my card had not reached its limit... Had to borrow some cash from Rhys to pay off the bill, but I have an invoice for $200 that we should be able to claim back from the insurance company.

No comments:

Post a Comment